About Christopher Equipment
Rental Service Center
Founded in 1990, Christopher Equipment is a rental service center providing equipment and tool needs for the homeowner as well as heavy equipment for construction companies. We have four locations serving Middle Tennessee. They are Tullahoma, Manchester, Fayetteville and Shelbyville.
Safety & Security
We may collect certain personal information, including Drivers License numbers, in the course of our business. We will make what we believe to be reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of this information by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, that:
- Limit access to the personal information we collect.
- Prohibit unlawful disclosure of personal information.
- Require us to review these safeguards on a regular basis.
- Educate our employees in the proper handling of personal information.
- Require third parties with access to personal information to protect its confidentiality.
- Delivery is available, call us to arrange delivery or pick-up at a reasonable cost.
- Customer is responsible for Insurance coverage on all Rental Equipment.
- CEI bears the cost of repairs due to normal wear and tear. The lessee bears all other cost for damage accrued while in their possession. (see paragraph 28 below)
- All rental rates are based on a 4 hour minimum charge, 8 hour work day of a 24 hour day, 48 hours of a 7 day week or 160 hours per month of a 28 day period.
- Payment terms: Payment is due in advance for all rentals. We accept all major credit cards, local checks, and offer in house charge accounts with approved credit applications.
- All prices are subject to change without notice
- By acknowledging and signing this rental agreement you are granting permission to Christopher Equipment to contact you on the mobile phone number associated with this rental. This can be by phone, text, and email. You retain the right to revoke text permission at any time. By consenting via this agreement, you grant permission for Christopher Equipment to contact you for any reason. Reasons we may contact you include: suspected fraud or suspicious activity, status of rental, past due rentals, troubleshooting, equipment training, notification of late payments, and/or collection efforts. Christopher Equipment will NOT provide your information to any outside sources for solicitation or marketing purposes. Message & data rates may apply.
- Service Area: Machines that are taken 25 miles or more from the originating store are subject to a service charge if a service call is required. This includes but is not limited to breakdowns, damages, and wear items.